Business to Business Distribution
If your target market consists of other businesses then our professional business to business distribution service (B2B) can offer you a great low cost alternative to direct mail campaigns.
We can distribute specifically to business parks, high streets, industrial estates and other specific location types.
B2B distribution is only available on a solo basis due to the very individual needs of each client we serve. We can deliver various marketing materials to businesses of your choice to include:
- Product samples
Our distribution agents will hand your promotional material direct to receptionists, sales assistants or other staff members whenever possible or can drop in the mailbox of the business.
DIFFERENT TIERS OF DISTRIBUTION
We are pleased to offer 2 different type of B2B distribution:
1. MASS MARKET PLAN
This is where we distribute your promotional material to all types of businesses within a particular area chosen by you.
– This allows you to get your marketing message out as wide as possible and draw clients from non-specific business sectors and types.
2. CUSTOMISED PLAN
– This is where we distribute your marketing materials to specific types of businesses, i.e. financial services firms, retailers, restaurants and so on.
– This ensures your marketing message is received only by the specific business types you choose.
VALUE FOR MONEY
With our B2B distribution services, and whichever plan you choose, you’ll benefit from APFD distribution’s high quality and professional service including:
- A marketing campaign to match your specifications and your budget.
- Regular updates on your marketing campaign.
TRUST APFD TO DELIVER A B2B CAMPAIGN THAT GETS YOU RESULTS. GIVE US A CALL NOW TO FIND OUT MORE ON 1300 940 027.
Please bear in mind that there are far fewer businesses than residential addresses and they can also be much further part from one another, especially if you’re targeting very specific business types. Our prices are based on the realistic labour hours involved in a B2B distribution campaign amongst other factors.